Welcome to the NRAO Science Helpdesk user interface. To login, use your default my.nrao.edu email. **Please read news items for info regarding outages of our services.
Archive & Lustre Available
The scheduled maintenance on the server room is now complete. Access to the computing cluster, lustre system, nm accounts, and both archives are now available as of July 16. For more details, please refer to our webpages: VLA ( https://science.nrao...
Replying to Helpdesk Tickets via email
On December 2nd, the user interface for the NRAO Science Helpdesk was updated. New tickets created on or after December 2nd can be replied to via email. Do not reply via email to a ticket created before December 2nd, or...
- How can I use the 'Butler-JPL-Horizons 2010' or 'Butler-JPL-Horizons 2012' models to calibrate the absolute flux scale in my data?
- Can CASA perform Tsys calibration on WSRT data sets?
- How do I check the status of my CASA bug report/new feature request after it has been sent to the developers?
- How can I modify the PYTHONPATH in CASA?
- [CASA] How to update CASA data repositories